LET'S GET ORGANIZED - JUST IN CASE
Have you ever found yourself needing a nail clipper or bandages,
but you have no idea where they are? These handy cases in two
sizes help you keep everything together in one compact, easy-tolocate
The small case can fit in the glove box of your car so is perfect to
use as an emergency travel kit to hold first-aid supplies,
flashlights, medications, and more. The larger case can slip
under the seat and hold maps, travel guides, car documents,
warranties, and so forth.
This quick little project offers the perfect chance to review all that
you've learned up to now:
- Quilting fabric with Soft and Stable
- Binding pockets with straight-grain binding
- Attaching zippers to mesh pockets
- Attaching zippers to vinyl pockets
- Rounding corners
- Making and attaching bias binding
You will also add a couple of new skills to your purse-making bag
- Secrets to attaching invisible magnetic snaps
- Attaching borders and pockets in the proper order
You're sure to find the perfect use for these practical bags.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A TIME AND/OR DATE CHANGE.